Sunday 7 June 2015

butt I don't have much time ...

After a day filled with revision for this week's exams, I squeezed in three quick videos; Quick Sweat Fat Burning Circuit, the Ultimate Butt, Back & Arms Challenge and 5 Min Beautiful Booty. I actually really loved working my butt for a change, since I've recently been focusing mainly on my abs and thighs. True, I didn't have time to push myself as far as I'd like, but hopefully I'll have some spare time tomorrow!


On another note, a friend from school has finally started Blogilates! After completing today's videos she couldn't stop marvelling at how difficult they were, which is saying something, as she's always on the go. She runs daily, does hardcore ju jitsu at least a few times a week and plays football. Oh, and she's vegan. Pretty much a health freak, eh ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment