Saturday 30 May 2015

my middle

On Thursday morning I woke up ready to face the world, which meant only one thing: work out! I've been really craving some ab workouts recently, so I figured that now was a good a time as any to start. So I did the Quick Cardio Warmup, Abs in a Flash, 5 Min Flat Abs, 6 Min to Sexy Abs and the Quick Ab Workout. Fair to say I'm pretty worn out now, but I'm glad I did it.

This morning, I pushed myself and did Extreme Abs and Extreme Abs 2! I usually find Extreme Abs 2 easier, but doing them together near killed me! Omg!

I intend to do some ab exercises every day now, as I'm going on NCS on the 29th June, so I want to try to look as good as I can for then! That's only 31 days! So I thought to myself, why not do some 30 day challenges so I can finish them the day before I leave? Good idea, yeah? I've decided to do the squat challenge and a plank challenge. Today's reps on the squats were pretty easy, but I know they're going to get much harder! But the plank thing? I might simplify what I was doing! Stay tuned for another post on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment