Monday 13 July 2015

putting on weight

I think it's fair to say that I've been eating pretty unhealthily while I've been away. Lots of carbs to keep me going, lots of biscuits and sweets and very little veg. Aside from making me feel a bit chubbier and more bloated, pulling out the scales this morning told me what I'd been fearing. I've put on 4lbs, which feels like a huge amount! Another factor that might be the decreased amount of water I've been drinking while on NCS, although I don't know how much that affects anything.

This being said, I've logged back onto Blogilates and done some pilates today. I pretty much followed the calendar but switched up one of the cardio videos for the new abs video. Let me share:
1. 8 Min Home Cardio
2. Abs in a Flash
3. 8 Min Abs and Obliques
4. Lower Belly Flattener
5. Street Dance (1hr)

On top of all this, I've drunk 2985ml of water today, which is hugely more than I've drank recently; hopefully this will start to flush out all of the rubbish I've digested recently. Anyway, that's it for today, I need an early night before NCS Week 3 tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment